10 Reasons Why You Absolutely Should Book a Professional Newborn Portrait Session!
It may not feel like it, right now, but...
Although excitment and exhaustion may be getting the better of you, capturing these first precious early days is a must!
One of the phrases I hear most often from parents of older children, when they see the Newborn photographs in my studio, is: "I wish I had him/her professionally photographed when he/she was born!"
It is so easy to get caught up in the excitment and, let's face it, the exhaustion of the first few days with your precious newborn, especially if it is your first baby and you are trying to *learn on the job*, that having to go to a studio and have professional photos is the last thing you want to do! Or...
You may be telling yourself that you had newborn photos taken at the maternity ward with one of the companies who told you it was a free service, until it turns out that was not such a great deal or that the photos were not what you wanted, or your loved ones have taken hundreds of images already and you think of the idea of a professional studio or at home session as an unecessary expense, or simply too much of a task... Right?
Your baby will grow up so very quickly!
...and change at an astonishing speed! This is a period of his/her life which is totally unique!
So here are the main reasons why you should seriously consider booking your Newborn Portrait Session as soon as you can, and preferably after your first scan - Yes, that soon!
- The most obvious, first: Your baby will grow up very quickly and change at an astonishing speed! This is a period of his/her life which is totally unique!
- Unless you are in any way related to a professional photographer who is happy to photograph newborns, or are a pro yourself, with all the good will in the world you will not be able to take, or get taken, the sort of images you have seen from pros, and have been dreaming of having for your baby.
- My Home Studio is fully equipped with different backdrops and props, which we will use to make your Newborn Portrait Session perfect for you and baby.
- You can sit back and relax with no ringing phones, interruptions or worries, and with a cup of tea or coffee, and a lovely biscuit, whilst the session is photographed.
- I take the utmost care to, above all, ensure baby's safety and well-being and you can be as hands-on as you wish, with a parent always close to baby.
- Too tired to come to the studio? No problem! Book an At Home Portrait Session! If you are in Nuneaton, you will pay only the Portrait Session Fee and no travel expenses. If you are more than 5 miles outside of Nuneaton, my travel fee is 50 pence per mile over 5 miles.
- The viewing of your session can be done in my Home Studio or Private Online Gallery, if travel back here for the viewing will prove impractical.
- No, it is not free but it is an investment in your family heirloom - The Portrait Session Only fee is £65 and prints start from £12. The Newborn Portrait Session Packages start from £170, including digital files for you to print!
- If the above costs are prohibitive, why not add Portrait a Gift Card to your list of things loved ones can get for you, should they ask about gifts for baby? View the Gift Cards Store by clicking here
- Most important of all, dop you want to look back, like so many parents I meet, and say with genuine regret that you wish you had this Portrait Session but simply never got around to booking it?
If you are ready to book or would like to find out more...
Get in touch and I will be happy to clarify any questions you might have, and book a Newborn Portrait Session for your baby!
Either call me directly on 07824 312561/02476 736271 or go to the Contact Form by clicking on the below button.
Andrea de Gabriel